Skip to content
- Please be gentle with your cutters and handle with care
- Cutters are durable but do not twist or bend the cutters
- Store carefully to protect the blades
- Store your cutters away from direct sunlight and strong sources of heat (not oven or dishwasher safe!)
- Wash with warm soapy water. Wipe with a gentle microfibre cloth between uses to avoid color transfer
- Dip in water of dust with cornflower around blades before using to avoid clay sticking.
- Our cutters and clay tools are not suitable for children due to small parts
Handmade Jewellery Care:
Polymer Clay is durable but breakages can still occur. Please avoid bending or dropping and handle with care
- Always minimise exposure to excessive heat, water and perfumes
- Metal components components may dull overtime, a gentle buff with a cotton cloth can restore their shine
- Clay and resin pieces can be wiped with a damp cloth and then lightly buffed with a microfibre cloth to return luster
- Store your pieces away from other items as Clay/resin is sensitive to scratches and dents
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.